Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Testing, Testing, 1 2 3... is this thing on?



This post is just so I (your wild and crazy host) can get oriented with the mysterious world of blogging! This will be my first time hosting a blog site so I hope I can effectively convey my thoughts to you all. FYI, look to your right (that's where we are!).

My name is Paul and will be the voice of everybody who is going on the Japan trip this May (2007). Try not to be disappointed that your son, daughter, mother, father, husband, wife, gf, bf, bff, favorite professor, or whoever else won't be communicating directly to you. Instead, just think about how much fun they will be having while I'm sitting here, typing away, trying to be informative and humorous, and hopefully doing so 30-40% of the time. Also, try and remember that your loved ones will be nagging me to post various items from them to you and maybe.... just maybe I will accept. I am the gatekeeper!

Anyhow, we will try to update this as often as possible, with the intention to do so every day or so. Please check back, read, and get jealous... it's okay, we know we're lucky. ;)

Sayoonara!

-DU MBAs, taking over the world, one country at a time!

5 comments:

Diane said...

Attaboy, Paul!!!

Kenny G said...

Paul,
Ohio!Congratulations on the first leg of your amazing trip. How is the weather in May in Japan? Keep us posted.

Nancy said...

Hi everyone!
Glad to see you there (wish we were too!). We'll be watching for lots of news and information about your trip. Take care!

Bill and Nancy
(Eric's parents)

Anonymous said...

Hey Paul,great job so far!Very jealous of your trip but even more so that kenny g is a fan of yours!Have fun and not too much karaoke...U E...

Anonymous said...

Hey! nice Picture!!! You guys seem to be having fun! Great Picture of Paul in one of the other entries!!! Can't wait to see all of your scrap books when you guys get back!!! HAVE FUN! bring me back some Sushi!!!!
Hugs,
Alice